The best way to tell if your bike can accept our integrated SpeedTrap sensor is to look at the fork for compatibility. Standard speed sensors are compatible with most Trek, Gary Fisher, and other manufacturers bike frames. Please consult your local retailer if you have questions regarding compatibility.
SpeedTrap sensors allow you to put a 2.4GHz wireless sensor directly into the fork leg of a compatible Bontrager fork. The result is a clean look that preserves aerodynamics and a sensor that installs in seconds.
- ANT+ 2.4 GHz digital wireless speed sensor
- For use with Bontrager forks featuring SpeedTrap technology
- For use with all digital Bontrager, digital Trek and most ANT+ enabled digital wireless computers
- Some wheels may require the use of a SpeedTrap spacer: Part #414162
- Part # 426619 includes Bontrager Aero wheel magnet
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Model||Model #|
|426619||37.50||0||Black||SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor||Bontrager/Trek Digital Computers|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.