The best way to tell if your bike can accept our integrated DuoTrap sensor is to look at the frame for compatibility. Standard speed and cadence sensors are compatible with most Trek, Gary Fisher, and other manufacturers bike frames. Please consult your local retailer if you have questions regarding compatibility.
Say goodbye to zip ties! The DuoTrap sensor is an ANT+ compatible 2.4GHz wireless sensor that fits directly into the chainstay of certain Trek bicycles for a clean look that preserves aerodynamics and installs in seconds providing both speed and cadence signals.
- ANT+ 2.4 GHz digital combo speed and cadence sensor
- For use with Bontrager Node and select Trek ACH digital wireless computers
- For use with many other ANT+ enabled devices on the market
- For use with Trek frames featuring DuoTrap technology
- Includes 10mm crank cadence band magnet - part #426618 includes Bontrager Aero wheel magnet
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Model||Model #|
|411775||59.99||0||Clear Smoke||DuoTrap Digital Sensor||Madone & Speed Concept Series Frames|
|426618||59.99||0||Clear Smoke||DuoTrap Digital Sensor||Bontrager/Trek Digital Computers|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.