A freeride capable stem in a cross country weight. The super stiff, torsion resistant body and wide faceplate provide more control on the trail while the flattened steerer clamp adds a little knee protection during unplanned stops. The Rhythm Pro stem also uses a unique bar clamp design which distributes clamping forces over a wider area for a longer lasting cockpit.
- Construction: 7050-T6 3D forged alloy
- Wide 4-bolt alloy handlebar clamp
- Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
- corrosion-resistant resistant steel bolts
- Designed for aggressive technical trail riding, but suitable for road or mountain use
- Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
|Part No.||MSRP*||Bar Clamp||Color||Length||Rise||Steerer||Weight|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.