The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
Fashioned after our World Cup cross country tires, the CX0 includes progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering, siped knobs for improved grip on climbs and descents and low central knob height for lower rolling resistance. We also included sidewall support, similar to our Aero wings, to provide structural support and improve carcass stability at lower pressures while reducing the potential of pinch flats.
- Fast-rolling cyclocross tire
- Excels in dry, hard conditions
- Hard-Case Lite - Lightweight sub-tread material protects against punctures
- Progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
|430074||64.99||Aramid||Dual||Black / Black||700 x 34C||120||Clincher||340g|
|430075||64.99||Aramid||Dual||Black / Black||700 x 38C||120||Clincher||375g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.