Discover Oracle. Massively ventilated, carbon fiber-reinforced protection for your head.
Low profile. Massively ventilated. Exceptionally aerodynamic. Oracle is a pro-caliber road helmet for riders who won't settle for anything but the best. Featuring an in-molded carbon fiber skeleton that provides the superior structural integrity and load dispersal necessary to create the biggest possible vents in the lowest-profile design, Oracle uses internal channeling and CFD-optimized ventilation to maximize airflow efficiency through the helmet and over the head, for impressive levels of cooling and drag reduction.
- In-mold composite skeleton increases structural integrity and allows a greater variation of vent shape and size
- Headmaster - Intuitive one-handed fit system adjustable by height and circumference
- AgION fit pads - Moisture-wicking antimicrobial pads eliminate odors completely and naturally
- LockDown strap dividers - Helmet strap management made simple: flip open to adjust, flip closed to secure
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
- Crash Replacement Guarantee - Free replacement if your helmet is involved in a crash during the first year of ownership
|426533||249.00||Bontrager S 52 - 56cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||Black / Nickel||290g|
|426534||249.00||Bontrager M 54 - 60cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||Black / Nickel||315g|
|426535||249.00||Bontrager L 58 - 64cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||Black / Nickel||345g|
|426542||249.00||Bontrager S 52 - 56cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||White / Red||290g|
|426544||249.00||Bontrager L 58 - 64cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||White / Red||345g|
|426536||249.00||Bontrager S 52 - 56cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||White / Silver||290g|
|426537||249.00||Bontrager M 54 - 60cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||White / Silver||315g|
|426538||249.00||Bontrager L 58 - 64cm||CPSC Adult, AS/NZS 2063||White / Silver||345g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.