Learn what makes Aeolus D3 faster and better than the competition.
The climber's choice. Our D3 rim profile in a 35mm height yields an amazingly light wheelset with the aerodynamics of a far greater rim profile. There is no better way to make your bike perform better than removing rotational weight, and there is no better, lightweight wheel system. Full carbon rims; silky smooth, Swiss-made hubs.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 35mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), carbon/aluminum hub shells, DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release, Bontrager Wheel Bag
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Eyeletted||FT/RR/PR||Holes||Rim Dia.||Speed||Spokes||Type||Weight|
|426059||1199.99||Carbon / White||No||Rear||24||700C||10||14/17/14G||Tubular||640g|
|426060||1099.99||Carbon / White||No||Front||18||700C||0||14/17/14G||Tubular||510g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.