RXL Hilo is focused on getting triathletes to the run fresher and faster by helping them save both precious time and precious energy.
Efficiency. It's the name of the game in triathlon, whether it's an Ironman event or a sprint-distance race. And efficiency is what the Hilo RXL is all about. From its quick-entry heel loop and large no pull-thru top strap to its efficient Silver Series Carbon sole and performance-proven inForm Pro last, every detail of the Hilo's ultra-lightweight design is there to help you save precious energy for the run. Look out PR, here you come.
- Lightweight Silver Series Carbon Sole
- Two-strap design combines a wide, no-pull-thru top strap with a set-it-and-forget-it forefoot strap
- Micro-fiber uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
- Easy-to-grab heel loop for quick entry
- Fast-drying, perforated inForm footbed for airy comfort
- Medial side rubber band anchor allows you to set pre-mounted shoes in a horizontal position for faster entry
- inForm Pro last
- Approx. 225g (7.9oz) (per shoe, size 42)
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
|Part No.||Closure||Color||Euro Size||Gender||US Size|