Learn what makes Aeolus D3 faster and better than the competition.
This Aeolus 5 D3 wheel combines the all-around performance of our 50mm racing tubulars with the tire installation ease of a clincher. Now everyone can race like a professional over rolling terrain and in varying crosswinds. A full carbon, made in the USA rim laced to silky smooth, Swiss-made hubs.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release, Bontrager Wheel Bag
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Eyeletted||FT/RR/PR||Holes||Rim Dia.||Speed||Spokes||Type||Weight|
|427080||1299.99||Carbon / White||No||Front||18||700C||0||14/17/14G||Clincher||700g|
|427081||1399.99||Carbon / White||No||Rear||24||700C||10||14/17/14G||Clincher||850g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.