Get all the benefits of a tubeless system on your road bike.
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- TLR - TLR rims allow for quick transition from traditional tubed tires to tubeless systems
- OSB - Reduces wheel dish, improving stiffness and stability
- Construction: 6061 alloy rim (23mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), 3 pawl drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/15G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Eyeletted||FT/RR/PR||Holes||Rim Dia.||Speed||Spokes||Type||Weight|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.