Bontrager returns to its roots with this incredible new 29" wheelset. Lighter, stiffer, and more versatile with all the interchangeable axle options you could want (9mm or 15QR front; 135x5 or 142x12 rear), this 29-specific TLR wheelset comes with rim strip and valve for seamless tubeless conversion. Our reinforced spokebed rim is laced with nailhead spokes to the brand new RXL hub with stacked lacing and proven DT Swiss 240 star-ratchet hub internals. CenterLock rotor interface (adaptable to 6-bolt) seals the deal of this high performance wheelset that gives incredible durability and stiffness with a weight that's hard to beat.
- Reinforced Spoke Nodes - Rim design features localized material reinforcement at the spoke node
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- TLR - TLR rims allow for quick transition from traditional tubed tires to tubeless systems
- OSB - Reduces wheel dish, improving stiffness and stability
- Interchangeable axles - Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks
- Construction: 6061 alloy rim (24mm outer, 19mm inner width), DT star ratchet drive system, 28 front/rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: CenterLock disc, 135/142 OLD rear QR/15 OLD front, Shimano/SRAM 10spd, and SRAM XD 11spd (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager TLR strip, TLR valve, interchangeable axle parts, 15mm TA Centerlock lock ring
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Eyeletted||FT/RR/PR||Holes||Rim Dia.||Speed||Spokes||Type||Weight|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.